The Sandhof house has a long history. The original building was constructed in 1893 on the site of a former gravel pit. In the course of time it was used as a bottle shop, a store and as an inn "Der Sandwirt".
In 2012 Ana Malle and Sepp Steiner completely renovated the Sandhof and modernized it into a bed and breakfast. Since then we have continuously improved and added.